Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Bye Bye Coco

Sorry I have not posted in a while to be honest getting out of bed was even a challenge one that some days I didnt rise to meet. Coco is gone and with that all the puppies are gone and I am super sad. Now I know for sure I could never be a dog breeder because watching that last puppy go was the hardest thing I ever had to do. Especially knowing if the circumstances had been different she could have been my puppy. I have comfort knowing she went to a really good home where everyone loves her and can keep her for a very long time. It was really hard to see her go even now I am crying thinking about her. When the time is right I will get a dog of my own and I will be happy to have her and take care of her. For now I have Monster and pictures (and of course the terror that is Maja).
Here are some pictures of Coco


As a last minute add on they have renamed Coco to Nala which I absolutely love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does anyone else do this?

My roommate has been trying to impress on me not to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game. For those of you that dont know what that is basi...