Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Does anyone else do this?

My roommate has been trying to impress on me not to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game. For those of you that dont know what that is basically its I shoulda done this, or I woulda done this, I coulda done this. Basically reflecting on past events that you cant change and nothing you do will change the out come.
Even though I realized how much time I waste playing this game I find myself going back to this game over and over and you know what? That's stressful! I don't need the extra stress or to waste energy playing this game that doesn't even make me happy. I should be spending that energy trying to make a positive impact on my life instead of fretting over the past. Now do I think this mindset will help me completely abandon the game. OF COURSE NOT! Im human and I have a good memory for my mistakes otherwise I wouldn't be able to learn from them but the next time I find myself needless playing the shoulda, woulda, coulda game I am going to ask myself is this helpful and if its not I am going to make a pointed effort to stop.
What about you do you play the game?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does anyone else do this?

My roommate has been trying to impress on me not to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game. For those of you that dont know what that is basi...