Saturday, October 7, 2017

First post

Okay first post better make this good no pressure right?
Dear readers!
 I am Motley of the MonsterMotley duo. Since Monster is a cat and cant type I run everything that requires minimum level of cuteness including the youtube Instagram deviantart and now, the blogger! On this blog you will find stories of mine and Monsters every day like reviews of things we want to review, mostly cat stuff, and stories that I write. I will try to post every few days but keep in mind this right now as of 10/07/2017 is not my day job it is merely a hobby and my real day job, photography, takes up much of my time and energy so I will as of this day make no promises as to when or how often I will post! So with that said strap in and hold on tight and get read for the ride because you have found MOTLEYS BLOG!
                                                                                                                             Signed

                                                                                                                                       Motley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does anyone else do this?

My roommate has been trying to impress on me not to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game. For those of you that dont know what that is basi...