Thursday, October 25, 2018

First Vet visit!

So the beans had their first vet visit today! This being with the same vet who said that Maja was not pregnant! Anyways... The puppers all seem to be doing good all fat and healthy even the runt does not seem like a runt to the vet just the smallest of the litter still weighing at over half a pound without even being a week old! The did apparently comment on how skinny Maja was but like we have noticed she has been skinny ever since we got her! While she has put on weight since we have had her she has been hovering around 38 pounds. Thats why when we took her to the vet for a pregnancy test and she was 45 pounds we guessed we might have puppies on our hands and we guessed right but long story short Maja and the beans are happy and healthy!
Sorry I dont have more details I was at my own doctors appointment at the time I apparently sprained my shoulder OUCH!
Here is a picture of them today in their car ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does anyone else do this?

My roommate has been trying to impress on me not to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game. For those of you that dont know what that is basi...