Sunday, October 21, 2018

New additions to the family!

Yesterday morning my roommates dog Maja delivered four healthy beautiful puppies. Two males two females. They are named Sugar, Vanilla Bean, Cream and Cookie! Cookie the Brown black and white one will be my puppy to be trained to be a service dog for my disability. We had to begun to suspect that she was pregnant because she began developing and gaining weight so we took her to the vet and the vet did a feel test and declared that she was having a false pregnancy! So we took her home and started cracking jokes about how she was a hormonal teen! Little did we know... Less than a week later we head to a friends birthday party and sleep till 10am at 11am as we where getting up and around we get a call from our dog sitter. "Hello? Uhm Maja just delivered a puppy on my couch." So we rush to get things together and come over to find Maja and her beautiful puppy Cream cuddled on the couch within 30 minutes of arriving we had our second puppy Cookie! The last two Sugar and Vanilla Bean where born 15 and 30 minutes apart and our little family was complete! Thanks for joining me on this wild ride I will keep you guys updated on the puppies! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Does anyone else do this?

My roommate has been trying to impress on me not to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game. For those of you that dont know what that is basi...