Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Poor Kitty

I think the hardest adjustment of having puppies has been how Monster is trying to adjust. All her encounters with dogs other than Maja have been negative. She was terrified of Maja when I brought Maja home. It took me leaving for three and a half months and Maja being one of her only companions to get use to Maja. THEN BAM PUPPIES. I don't think the puppies would be so bad if it where not for the fact that Maja has turned aggressive on her. I understand mothers instinct and wanting to protect her puppies but I wish she would remember that Monster is her friend and not bite my cat. I am hoping that when the puppies go Maja will be a little more accepting of Monster. If anyone has any advice on helping Maja and Monster become friends again I would love to hear it I am so scared that Maja is going to kill Monster.

3 comments:

  1. Until the puppies go try to keep monster away. once the pups start to walk around the house she will still be protective sometimes more so because they are not in her sight all the time. build a cat walk on the walls so monster can move freely and have an escape route.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I will try that its a rental so I am not sure about putting things up on the walls but I know I can keep them apart if need be I just hate restricting monster to a few rooms ;-;

      Delete
    2. so what if it is a rental. fix it before you move, or let them keep the measly security deposit. soon monster will be out numbered.

      Delete

Does anyone else do this?

My roommate has been trying to impress on me not to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game. For those of you that dont know what that is basi...