Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Little announcement from the blog!

You can now follow the blog to keep up to date on the posts and the happening with the blog it also a good way to help support the blog and help it grow!
Thank you so much for being here and reading my blog it means so much that I can share my adventure with you wonderful people out there in the interwebs!

Also one more thing before I go. My regular posting schedule will be one post Monday through Friday. With a youtube video on Wednesday and Saturday and if you didn't know we had a youtube channel now you know its all homemade videos so not high quality more like potato quality but its fun! 
Here is the linko to my potato youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxzx3LryfhffX-mmAP4k38A?view_as=subscriber
Again thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does anyone else do this?

My roommate has been trying to impress on me not to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game. For those of you that dont know what that is basi...