Thursday, December 20, 2018

Slight problem...

So I might have Coco bean a bit longer than anticaped because she is proving to be a difficult girl to find a home for! So I started teaching her basic commands sit, lay down and so forth. The thing however that I did not see being a problem that now is, is the fact that Coco bean will not walk on the leash by herself she needs her brother (Lima bean or runt runt) to walk with her otherwise she plops herself down and does not move and inch, and anytime she is forced to move she howls her little heart out. I honestly dont know what I am going to do with Coco when its just the two of us on our walks. How are you suppose to potty train a puppy who wont walk?! If any of you have advice please let me know!
 


and here are the videos for the puppies last vet visit I just uploaded them please excuse the audio it was filmed on a cell phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does anyone else do this?

My roommate has been trying to impress on me not to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game. For those of you that dont know what that is basi...