Thursday, January 17, 2019

Maja went to the Vet!

So this was the first vet visit since all the puppies have left the nest. I was not there for it but I got a first hand account of what happened. They apparently took her back to draw blood and she had a minor freak out. Just a small note on Maja if she is not with her owner (My roommate) then she is with me she is never alone or with strangers, she is ALWAYS with someone she knows. My roommate apparently warned them that she was strong but they did not take his words to heart and got to find out for themselves how strong she is (just an FYI she is insanely strong). She got four shots and blood drawn and seems to be doing very well after that. No vomiting she is eating well seems a little tired but not overly so, and thoroughly traumatized of the vet wants nothing to do with the vet. So I would say the vet did his job well.
Heres a few pictures of Majas pretty red bandage!


Heres a cute picture of Maja and Monster

Heres a cute picture of Maja look at those pretty brown eyes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does anyone else do this?

My roommate has been trying to impress on me not to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game. For those of you that dont know what that is basi...