Thursday, January 24, 2019

I feel bad for my cat.

So its not secret with anyone who has spent time with me that I struggle pretty hard with depression and other metal illness. This makes it hard to keep up with my obligations blogging, school, doctors appointments heck even showering and for the longest time I thought it only affected me. Now I have come to realize it affects those around me to. My messiness affects my roommate who is just trying to help me and the one I feel the most bad about it affecting is my poor cat.
Monster doesnt know why I lay in bed all day, or why I dont play with her anymore or why I dont pet her as much. All she knows is that I dont and that a cry a lot now and just lay in bed. She will bring me her toys and lay next to or on me purring trying to get me to move and on the occasion that I do move she will follow me meowing happily. I feel bad for her because I feel like I am letting her down it takes all my effort to just feed her and clean her litter box and there is no energy left for playing or pets. I have thought of rehoming her but I think I would be so devastated so today I took the time to try and play with her and it felt good and she was really happy. I think I am going to try playing with her more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does anyone else do this?

My roommate has been trying to impress on me not to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game. For those of you that dont know what that is basi...