Monday, October 30, 2017

Pumpkin carving!

So I was invited by a coworker of mine to her annual pumpkin carving contest. One person did an epic moon and stars they came in first but since they didn't want a prize that didn't count. Then my other friend made a charming crooked smile pumpkin they came in second (or first) she won some epic Halloween plates. I carved a kitty pumpkin with the word Meow on the back so it came in third (or second) I won a pretty orange candle with a candle holder (I love candles so this was awesome) and what came in last was the classic looking pumpkin. I had a wonderful time getting in touch with my inner child and carving pumpkins again like I did when I was a child.
If your interested in seeing the pictures check out my deviant art

https://monstermotley.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does anyone else do this?

My roommate has been trying to impress on me not to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game. For those of you that dont know what that is basi...