Thursday, October 26, 2017

Cat toys I would buy when I have the money! (With links included)

Here is a list of cat toys that are on amazon That I have saved to monsters list to buy and the reason why I want to buy them!
Monster has an amazing ability to destroy anything I buy her (and some stuff I didn’t buy her) so my hope with the Kong toy is that it’s legendary durability will hold up to monster’s razor claws and last longer than a week. Of course, she might just hide it like everything else.
2  Cat Scratching Post with Hanging Butterfly Toy 
Monster love love loved, her scratching post that I had when I lived in Texas with her and Spitz since moving to Michigan there are two things I noticed she seems to miss. Her best friend Spitz and her scratching post so I can remedy one of those things by getting her another scratching post.
3 F’in feather wands.
Monster adores feather chewing them, biting them, ripping them apart. I five pack probably won’t last long but at least it’s not expensive and hey if she likes it that’s all that matters.
So this was only a small portion of the cat toys and other cat stuff I have on the list if you want to view the full list check out the link down below and have a great day thanks for reading!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1QC5X6C32UUQ7/ref=nav_wishlist_lists_2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does anyone else do this?

My roommate has been trying to impress on me not to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game. For those of you that dont know what that is basi...