Thursday, November 8, 2018

Maja and the crate

All my dogs have been crate trained. From my first dog, freckles the beagle to my poodle Sammy the rainbow dog, and Coco bean will be no exception she will be crate trained like all the others. Now her mother Maja was crate trained rather poorly but crate trained never the less. So when I bought a crate for Coco, Maja naturally assumed it was for her! I put a blanket in the crate and Maja walked right in and laid down happy as a bug in a rug. Its even funnier because I accidentally bought an over sized crate for Coco so Maja looks tiny in this huge crate. I am glad Maja is spending so much time in the crate because it will smell like her and hopefully help the transition to the crate for Coco!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does anyone else do this?

My roommate has been trying to impress on me not to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game. For those of you that dont know what that is basi...