Thursday, November 8, 2018

Puppy eyes open!

The beans turned two weeks old on Saturday!
11/2/2018 Coco is the first puppy to open her eyes! I was checking on the puppys and I thought something was wrong with Coco because she was tossing her head from side to side so I picked her up and saw that her eyes where open and she was just looking at the big wide world! I cant quite tell what color her eyes are but they look brown or amber!
11/3/2018 Vanilla opened her eyes sometime in the night. It looks like she has blue eyes! 
Then Lima bean opened his eyes a few hours later and it looks like he has blue eyes too! 
Then at about 2pm today Pinto opened his eyes he was so squirmy that we had trouble getting a picture! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Does anyone else do this?

My roommate has been trying to impress on me not to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game. For those of you that dont know what that is basi...