Thursday, November 1, 2018

Messy Eaters

Maja and Monster have something common that drives me nuts. They are both very messy eaters. Maja cant eat her food unless she takes it out of her bowl. This inculds the messy treats that we give her like rice or chicken or anything with gravy. I have tried feeding her on the lament floors to reduce the mess but she will drag her bowl over to the carpet to eat or if we feed her wet food in one of those plastic little dishes she will pick it up and carry it over to the carpet. I try not to get mad at her but this drives me nuts and now her food is on my rug which is easy to clean and she takes it to the carpet that I dont have an easy time cleaning. I swear she is doing it just so she can laugh at me cleaning it up. Now Monster on the other hand likes to stick her paw in her wet food to eat it and then she flings her wet food off her paw once she has licked all the gravy off resulting in her wet food being on the walls. I think I would rather have her take the dry food to the carpet rather than splatter my walls with wet food.
Anyone else have these troubles with their pets? How did you solve the issue? Is it a solvable issue?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Does anyone else do this?

My roommate has been trying to impress on me not to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game. For those of you that dont know what that is basi...