Friday, November 2, 2018

Weird Idea that I would love to try.

I would love to open a tiny house village that is also an animal rescue. I would have horses and goats and pigs and dogs. People could come and stay in the tiny houses interact with the animals maybe go on a horse back ride while staying in some tiny houses or possibly rvs. I would have event like cook outs and marshmallow roast and in the winter have a horse drawn sleigh rides. I would love to have it on lakes and having fishing then a fish fry. I would prefer it all to be tiny houses but I assume in the beginning I know I might have to have some rvs till I can save up enough for all the tiny houses. Maybe I can even have tiny house parking where if you have your own tiny house you can come and park and stay. I dunno this might seem like a silly idea to most but its one of my ideas that I love to day dream about!
Photo copywrite Zyl Vardos Tiny houses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does anyone else do this?

My roommate has been trying to impress on me not to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game. For those of you that dont know what that is basi...