Friday, November 23, 2018

My fears

So like any person in the world I have fears but unlike the generation before my fears are more akin to their parents generation and not theirs. I worry whether college is worth a life time of debt. I worry if I will be able to find work once I am out of college and whether that work will be enough to support me and my debt. I dont worry about my dreams because they seem so unrealistic that I know I will never be able to achieve them even the simple one of own a house on 2+ acres of land. I struggle with the realization that I might never be able to afford a place to live on my own without help of roommates or my family. All this in an economy that is supposedly doing great. I struggle with it even more because I am disabled and while I want to work and am willing to work sometimes my body and brain will not allow me the luxury of a full work day. Maybe my fears are unfounded but they are my fears and to me they feel very real.

Also one more thing I fear is black Friday like a lot I refused to work on black Friday I dont leave the house not even for toilet paper the only car accident I have been in was on black Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does anyone else do this?

My roommate has been trying to impress on me not to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game. For those of you that dont know what that is basi...