Sunday, December 2, 2018

Two Awesome days!

So on Saturday was my birthday I turned a mere 22 on the first of December. I started celebrating on Friday and went out and saw the new fantastic beasts movie (The Crimes of Grindlewald) and I enjoyed that very very much. If you have not gone to see yet I highly recommend it with out giving to much away Jude Law makes an amazing Albus Dumbledor! We proceeded to get into a debate on our way back to our vehicle about which is darker marvel or DC comics and some random stranger joined in that was fun.
The next day was pretty fun to I was woken by calls from many of my family wishing me a happy birthday even a few people called that I didn't expect so that made me smile. Then with the timing of an angel I got a birthday card in the mail with money in it so I used that money to go buy a birthday cake yummy! Then I went down to the family owned bar and had some food chatted with people and won some money on pull tabs! Finally in my favorite online horse game they released the holiday horses including reindeer which my player is famous for so I was able to buy some reindeer!
That wound down two wonderful days for my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does anyone else do this?

My roommate has been trying to impress on me not to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game. For those of you that dont know what that is basi...