Monday, November 5, 2018

Puppy Update

A LOT has happened over the weekend with the puppies. Friday night Coco decided to surprise and be the first of the puppies to open her eyes and see the big wide world around her. The other puppies followed her on Saturday in the order of Vanilla, Lima and then Pinto! All three of the white ones have blues eyes while Coco looks to have brown eyes but I cant be sure on Cocos eyes because she does not open them very wide. Then on Sunday Coco and Pinto started walking on very shaky legs but walking never the less. They all now seem to be walking with some trial and error they seem walking a few steps before falling. I must say the Jelly leg walk is very very cute. I will be posting a video on youtube before long.
g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does anyone else do this?

My roommate has been trying to impress on me not to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game. For those of you that dont know what that is basi...