Tuesday, January 29, 2019

New Apartment, New Year!

So today is finally the day, Bennie (my roommate) and I, signed a lease on a two bedroom apartment I am kissing my tiny one bedroom apartment goodbye in favor of a new two bedroom! Bennie will get his own room and I will get an upgraded kitchen! I am so excited to start this new chapter in my life. I know that old mantra "new apartment, new me!" but I am not going to be doing to that I am just going to keep the old me she may have problems and dress like a potato but I like myself all in all BUT I do like the idea of decorating in a different way when moving into a new place I am so excited for all the new furniture and decor I am planning to get over the next year I am thinking light bright and airy. At least in the living room. I want to have plants and books galore to bad I broke my big book shelf oh well. I will post pictures when we start moving in on friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does anyone else do this?

My roommate has been trying to impress on me not to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game. For those of you that dont know what that is basi...